Wednesday 25 July 2012

Bristol Harbour Fest

Sorry for the lack of posting over the last week or so it's been a bit crazy (The sun coming out and family visiting!)

Just thought I would show you my latest collaboration inspired by the Bristol Harbour Festival, an amazingly busy time in Bristol's Harbour.

I Thought I would go with Turquoise Agate to represent the sea.
2 of my new Universals to represent the deep blue of the ocean and the green of the seaweed.
Moon Ocean - Moon controlling the tide. And ocean for, well, ocean.
Rolling Waves. A sneaky Beaverbrooks Turtle makes it in. Ugly Ducking make up the sea theme!

I had to add my newest baby Space. A treat being customer champion at Beaverbrooks!
So there is my lovely bead and the beautiful sunshine really showed it off!

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment