Tuesday 30 October 2012

Yellow/Blue... Worth the Wait?



First off I have to apologise for the delay in updating this blog, I have missed blogging but life has been a bit complicated recently. Luckily I am back now and ready to make up for lost time!

I thought it was time I shared a Yellow/Blue combo that I made up a few weeks ago, but have hardly worn.
I bought quite a few beads especially for this combo which is something I have never done before (usually I design from what I already have. And I buy the beads that Jump out at me!)

This bracelet was designed around the limited edition Bavaria bead that Nic bought me from Jools. I used the brightest yellow bead (That I bought from Caboodle in the summer) next to it and that is where the design came from. Mix that with a few of my world tour silver beads and they you have it!




I hope you like the combo!

PS. Look at how I used much fewer words than normal! I'm letting the pictures do the talking!

2 comments:

  1. I love your yellow and black OOAK, I've been contemplating getting one of these but as I don't have any yellow beads I've not gone for it yet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do it! It can be your focal point until you get something to match it!

      Delete