Wednesday 3 October 2012

eBay Part 2



Whist I was being very bad on eBay I might have bought a few beads from a retailer who only sells uniques. I bid on quite a few beads, set my max bid, and ended up with 6 (oops!). 

Here they are:

Yellow Checkerboard bead to go with my Bavaria bead when it arrives.

Blue spotty bead reminds me of the turtles from Finding Nemo, because of the blue of the sea as the background and the big eyes like they have.
A white and blue bead to match a yellow one I have
Green bead as I want to start collecting a few more greens, although Nic has his eye on this bead too.
Blue patterned bead which has the same base as the Nemo bead, may end up in my swap pile.
White with blue spots, which is my fave out of all of them!
I know it’s a bit much to buy so many at the same time, it was an accident and I did save over £100 on the RRP! So I’m trying not to feel to bad about it. I have now banned myself from eBay for a while! I’m hoping that because I got so many different one’s I may start being a bit more adventurous with my bracelet combinations





No comments:

Post a Comment