Thursday 14 August 2014

Canada Day One: Forest and Sea

Today we went across Vancouver and visited Lynn Canyon Park explored it’s forest, walked across the suspension bridge, its smaller than Capilano, but much less busy and touristy, was great to get out into the forest and just listen and watch the water. I think it is a hot spot for the locals as lots were having big family BBQs which they love here apparently.


Just look how green the water is, really wanted a swim!

This is how I imagine Canada

After Lynn Canyon we went across to Whytecliff bay (where I scrabbled around on the rocks like a child, and tried to reach the highest point) and then Horseshoe Bay where we had Fish and Chips and a stroll through the small village.


My Mum clambering around too!

One of the many islands off Vancouver
Felt like a seaside resort


The ferry to Vancouver Island

I love that you can find these everywhere!

I knew that there would be a lot of outdoor walking (it was so hot!) and water and didn’t want to lose anything so stuck on my X by Trollbeads bracelet with my double copper link and also one I had borrowed from Tristan. He is much more of an X by Trollbeads fan than me, so I buy them for him as gifts and then borrow them! :D



I also used this as a chance to wear my new Links of London Feed Bracelet. These bracelets were released a couple of years ago and I ordered one at the time for my 21st birthday, unfortunately they were so popular that I was placed on a 6 month waiting list, not one to want to wait I cancelled my order and have instead waited over two and a half years to own one! (go figure!)


The bracelet is part of a collection in partnership with the FEED Charity who aims to feed the world through fashion products. There are a number of different bracelets, each with a different charity donation attached. Blue is obviously my colour of choice, but I also love the green and the dove grey.



Which would you choose? 

No comments:

Post a Comment